Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life gives us the strangest gifts...I give you John Young, the best appliance repair man in the world, AND...

AND one of the best god-damn acoustic guitar players on the planet...


I met this man at a local computer club in the mid to late 80's, found out he was an appliance repair man, asked him to fix some stuff, we talked computers and then lost touch for a few years. Well you guessed it, my dryer broke so I called him and while we were talking he told me to visit his YouTube site...You could have knocked me over with a feather when I heard him play guitar, we had never discussed my love for the Blues, and for fate to drop this heavenly sounding Vintage Martin guitar on my ears was well, one of Life's strange gifts...





http://www.youtube.com/user/sosauto

No comments: